Kiah Treece is a small business owner and former attorney with extensive experience in real estate investment and financing. She enjoys writing about real estate markets, cap rates, mortgages, and other topics that help homebuyers and investors find the best property for their needs. Her work has appeared in numerous national outlets, including Investopedia, Forbes Advisor, Rolling Stone, Fit Small Business, and Think Save Retire. She currently writes about real estate, mortgages, personal loans, and property and casualty insurance.
Featured Published Articles
- Condos can make a lucrative investment for homeowners and investors – but there are some differentiators. Learn what you should
- How soon can you sell a house after buying it? Technically whenever you want, but it’s best to wait at
- Los Angeles is a great place to live — if you can afford it. We took a look at factors
- Can you buy a house without a job? It's difficult, but not Impossible. Paying with cash or working with a
- When a seller gets money after closing depends on the state and how funds are dispersed. Some sellers get paid
- Want to find the best discount real estate brokers to sell your home? See which companies experts recommend (and which