How do you make sure buyers are seeing your listing? Promote it online. But where?
According to a 2014 report by the National Association of Realtors, a whopping 96% of home buyers use the internet when searching for their new home.
The most important websites for home buyers are Realtor.com, Zillow, Yahoo! Homes, Trulia and Redfin.
Let’s take a look at some numbers:
- The Zillow network includes Zillow itself, Trulia, Yahoo! Homes, AOL Real Estate, HGTV’s FrontDoor and MSN Real Estate. Combined traffic on these six sites equals more than 140 million monthly visitors.
- Realtor.com alone has more than 22 million visitors each month.
- Redfin also has more than 6 million viewers each month.
Get access to all these sites and more by listing with Home Bay:
We not only add your listing to the MLS, we also automatically publish your listing on all the real estate sites listed above, plus hundreds of local real estate agent sites. What are you waiting for? It’s free and easy to get started.
Regardless of how you decide to list, make sure you promote your listing online to access the largest, most qualified buyer audience available.
Interested in buying or selling?
We've improved the traditional real estate model with modern technology to cut costs, not quality.Get started today
Posted in Marketing Your Home
- New Listing (162)
- Seller Advice (97)
- Preparing to Sell (67)
- Real Estate Investing (46)
- Just Sold (40)
- Featured (29)
- Real Estate Market (28)
- California Real Estate (27)
- Offers & Counters (27)
- Seller Savings (27)
- Marketing Your Home (26)
- Escrow (25)
- Homeowner How-To's (25)
- Home Improvement (24)
- Homeowner Advice (23)
- Showings & Open Houses (23)
- Listing Your Home for Sale (22)
- Pricing Your Home (21)
- Infographics (16)
- Buyer Advice (14)