Bunker Hill Moving is a full-service moving company based in Boston. It offers local moves, long-distance moves, piano moving, and storage. Although you might need to book a week or two in advance, it’s faster than many other companies. It also has a high average customer rating.
» READ: Best Moving Companies in Boston.
Why trust us?
Our content is carefully researched and fact-checked for accuracy. When you click a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. This doesn’t influence our reviews in any way. Learn more about our research.
Bunker Hill Moving overview
Our take: Bunker Hill Moving is a well-rated, full-service mover that can handle both local and long-distance moves. Its reasonable booking time makes it a good choice for faster moves, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you want labor-only service.
|🚚 Moving services
|Local moves, long-distance moves, piano moving, storage
|⏱️ Booking time
Bunker Hill Moving pros and cons
- High customer rating
- Slightly faster booking than many competitors
- Doesn’t offer labor-only moves
Bunker Hill Moving reviews
Bunker Hill Moving has an impressive average customer rating of 4.9 from 186 reviews on Yelp and Google. We couldn’t find any formal complaints for the company.
🚚 Get a free quote for your move.
Answer a few simple questions and get matched with a vetted moving company that has the right expertise for your move. You’ll get a free quote and there’s no obligation to book.Get started
Other moving companies in Boston
Each moving company we review is screened by our research team. Our data sources include:
- Customer review sites: Yelp, Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau, and Google business listings are typical sources for verified third-party reviews that we used to create an aggregate rating.
- Phone interviews: We call each moving company to verify important details like what services they offer and when customers need to book.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration database: The FMCSA database is maintained by the Department of Transportation and includes records for each registered moving carrier in the country. We analyze these records for safety scores, fleet sizes, formal complaints, and more.
This page was created with the assistance of AI. All of our content is carefully fact-checked and edited by members of the Home Bay team.
Learn more about Home Bay’s editorial policy.