Camelback Moving is a full-service moving company located in Phoenix, AZ. Camelback has a wide range of services including local and long-distance moves, piano moving, storage, and labor-only moving.
» READ: Best Moving Companies in Phoenix.
Why trust us?
Our content is carefully researched and fact-checked for accuracy. When you click a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. This doesn’t influence our reviews in any way. Learn more about our research.
Camelback Moving overview
Our take: We think Camelback Moving is a versatile option if you’re moving in or out of the Phoenix area. The company offers a comprehensive range of services and gets high praise from customers. A company representative told us they usually recommend booking your move 1— 2 weeks in advance, but you can book even further ahead if you want to guarantee a specific moving date.
|🚚 Moving services
|Local, long-distance, storage, piano moving, labor-only
|⏱️ Booking time
|1— 2 weeks
Camelback Moving pros and cons
- High customer rating across multiple platforms
- Offers a broad range of services, including labor-only
Camelback Moving reviews
Camelback Moving has an impressive average customer rating of 4.7 out of 5 from a total of 1399 reviews on Yelp and Google.
🚚 Get a free quote for your move.
Answer a few simple questions and get matched with a vetted moving company that has the right expertise for your move. You’ll get a free quote and there’s no obligation to book.Get started
Each moving company we review is screened by our research team. Our data sources include:
- Customer review sites: Yelp, Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau, and Google business listings are typical sources for verified third-party reviews that we used to create an aggregate rating.
- Phone interviews: We call each moving company to verify important details like what services they offer and when customers need to book.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration database: The FMCSA database is maintained by the Department of Transportation and includes records for each registered moving carrier in the country. We analyze these records for safety scores, fleet sizes, formal complaints, and more.
This page was created with the assistance of AI. All of our content is carefully fact-checked and edited by members of the Home Bay team.
Learn more about Home Bay’s editorial policy.