Two Men and a Truck – Glendale South is a full-service moving company based in Phoenix, AZ. They offer a variety of services including local and long-distance moves, piano moving, storage, and labor-only moves. However, their overall customer ratings are consistently low. You may be better off choosing a company with more positive reviews.
» READ: Best Moving Companies in Phoenix
Why trust us?
Our content is carefully researched and fact-checked for accuracy. When you click a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. This doesn’t influence our reviews in any way. Learn more about our research.
Two Men and a Truck – Glendale South Overview
Our take: Given the negative reviews and limited feedback for this location, we recommend comparing Two Men and a Truck – Glendale South to other Phoenix moving companies before making a decision. Their national reputation as a brand is generally positive, but this specific location has room for improvement.
|🚚 Moving services||Local, long-distance, storage, piano moving, labor-only moves|
|⏱️ Booking time||2-3 weeks|
|📞 Phone||(623) 239-3570|
Two Men and a Truck pros and cons
- Variety of services available
- No complaints filed
- High number of negative reviews
Two Men and a Truck – Glendale South Reviews
This location has an average customer rating of 1.9 from a total of 28 reviews, indicating a potential area of concern.
🚚 Skip the search. Connect with a trusted moving company.
Don’t waste your time with expensive quotes. Clever Move can connect you with trusted movers and provide personalized recommendations.
Each moving company that we review is screened by our research team. Our data sources include:
- Customer review sites: Yelp, Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau, and Google business listings are typical sources for verified third-party reviews that we used to create an aggregate rating.
- Phone interviews: We call each moving company that we review to gather important details like what services they offer and when customers need to book.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration database: The FMCSA database is maintained by the Department of Transportation and includes records for each registered moving carrier in the country. We analyze these records for safety scores, fleet sizes, formal complaints, and more.
This page was created with the assistance of an AI tool. All of our content is carefully fact-checked and edited by members of the Home Bay team.
Learn more about Home Bay’s editorial policy.