Sun Valley Moving And Storage provides local moves, long-distance moves, piano moving, storage, and labor-only moves in Phoenix, AZ. Customers give it a decent rating, but it might not be the best choice if you need a fast turnaround for your move.
» READ: Best Moving Companies in Phoenix.
Why trust us?
Our content is carefully researched and fact-checked for accuracy. When you click a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. This doesn’t influence our reviews in any way. Learn more about our research.
Sun Valley Moving and Storage overview
Our take: Sun Valley Moving And Storage has a good customer rating and a clean record. A representative at the company told us that it has a pretty small fleet of moving trucks. That means you’ll need to book at least 2 to 3 weeks out. Make sure to compare it with other Phoenix moving companies before deciding.
|🚚 Moving services||Local, long-distance, storage, piano moving, labor-only moves|
|⏱️ Booking time||2-3 weeks|
|📞 Phone||(602) 577-8950|
Sun Valley Moving and Storage pros and cons
- Good customer rating
- No complaints filed
- Limited number of reviews
- Must book 2-3 weeks out due to small fleet size
Sun Valley Moving and Storage reviews
Sun Valley Moving has an average customer rating of 4.3 from 18 reviews on Google. No customers have filed any formal complaints. You may not get a comprehensive view of the company’s service from its limited reviews.
Get help from a moving expert 🚚
Get trusted moving company recommendations and fair prices with Clever Move. It’s 100% free and there’s no obligation.
Each moving company we review is screened by our research team. Our data sources include:
- Customer review sites: Yelp, Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau, and Google business listings are typical sources for verified third-party reviews that we used to create an aggregate rating.
- Phone interviews: We call each moving company to verify important details like what services they offer and when customers need to book.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration database: The FMCSA database is maintained by the Department of Transportation and includes records for each registered moving carrier in the country. We analyze these records for safety scores, fleet sizes, formal complaints, and more.
This page was created with the assistance of AI. All of our content is carefully fact-checked and edited by members of the Home Bay team.
Learn more about Home Bay’s editorial policy.