Thomas Logistics LLC is a full-service moving company based in Phoenix, AZ. It offers local moves, long-distance moves, piano moving, storage, and labor-only moves. While its average customer rating isn’t stellar, it hasn’t faced any formal complaints.
» READ: Best Moving Companies in Phoenix.
Why trust us?
Our content is carefully researched and fact-checked for accuracy. When you click a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. This doesn’t influence our reviews in any way. Learn more about our research.
Thomas Logistics LLC Overview
Our take: Thomas Logistics LLC may not have the highest customer rating, but it does offer speedy booking times if you need to move on a tight schedule. With no formal complaints on record, it might be worth considering. We recommend researching other Phoenix moving companies before making a decision.
|🚚 Moving services||Local, long-distance, storage, piano moving, labor-only moves|
|⏱️ Booking time||Less than 1 week|
|📞 Phone||(602) 472-0336|
Thomas Logistics LLC pros and cons
- Fast booking time
- No complaints filed
- Low average customer rating
- Limited number of reviews
Thomas Logistics LLC Reviews
Thomas Logistics has an average customer rating of 3.8 from 10 total reviews on Google and Yelp. Because reviews are so limited, they may not provide the most accurate picture of the company’s service.
Get help from a moving expert 🚚
Get trusted moving company recommendations and fair prices with Clever Move. It’s 100% free and there’s no obligation.
Each moving company we review is screened by our research team. Our data sources include:
- Customer review sites: Yelp, Trustpilot, Better Business Bureau, and Google business listings are typical sources for verified third-party reviews that we used to create an aggregate rating.
- Phone interviews: We call each moving company to verify important details like what services they offer and when customers need to book.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration database: The FMCSA database is maintained by the Department of Transportation and includes records for each registered moving carrier in the country. We analyze these records for safety scores, fleet sizes, formal complaints, and more.
This page was created with the assistance of AI. All of our content is carefully fact-checked and edited by members of the Home Bay team.
Learn more about Home Bay’s editorial policy.