Assist-2-Sell is a flat fee real estate company with locations in all 50 states, as well as Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico. The services and cost will depend on the franchise location.
If you’re trying to save money on realtor commissions and don’t mind doing some of the work yourself, Assist-2-sell could be a good option.
Assist-2-Sell charges much less than a traditional agent’s 2.5–3% commission. But you may end up sacrificing service quality in exchange for the discount. Assist-2-Sell probably won’t give you the personalized service a traditional agent offers.
If you want to save and get great service, we recommend choosing a discount real estate agent. Clever Real Estate is a great place to start. It connects you with top local realtors who only charge 1.5%.
👋 Match with top agents, save thousands
Assist-2-Sell at a glance
|Company||Average rating (out of 5)|
Assist-2-Sell reviews and ratings depend on the franchise location. We looked at several locations. Overall, we found that reviewers were pretty happy with Assist-2-Sell.
Reviewers praised the simple process and the professional and attentive customer service team. Many also liked the notifications for scheduled showings.
Most reviewers mentioned saving money and getting a good value for the cost. Reviews from many locations said Assist-2-Sell was cheaper than a traditional agent.
A few negative reviews said agents weren’t motivated to negotiate.
Read reviews for your local Assist-2-Sell to ensure it’s a good fit for you.
- Professional photography
- Pricing advice
- Help with negotiations and closings
- Marketing and showings
- Varied services at different locations
Different Assist-2-Sell locations offer different services and different service quality.
Here are the services that you should get across the board.
- Information on pricing your home
- MLS listing
- Listing on search sites like Zillow and Trulia
- Yard signs
- Professional photos
- Home showings
- Inquiry management
- Help with paperwork and escrow
- Help with scheduling inspection and appraisal
- Help with closing
- Varied pricing
Assist-2-Sell is a flat fee real estate company, but the flat fee amount varies depending on the location.
For example, Assist-2-Sell in Carlsbad, California, charges a flat 1.5% fee. But the Sykesville, Maryland, location bases its fees on home price, beginning at $2,995 for a home less than $300,000.
We recommend checking out the Assist-2-Sell location nearest you to see how its pricing works. Some locations don’t have their fees listed online, so you might have to call.
⭐ Save BIG with Clever! ⭐
Assist-2-Sell vs. top competitors
|Homecoin||CA, FL, GA, MI, MO, NY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WI||4.9||$95+|
|Beycome||AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, MN, NC, SC||4.4||$99–499 + 1%|
|Ratings based on a 1–5 scale, with 5 being the best.|
If you’re set on using a flat fee real estate company, Assist-2-Sell is a decent option. But customer experiences vary depending on the location.
- Look at the prices and reviews for your location before deciding.
- Check out other top FSBO companies that could offer better service.
- Consider low-commission real estate brands with consistent pricing.
👋 Next steps: Talk to an expert!
We evaluated each flat fee MLS (FFMLS) and for sale by owner (FSBO) listing service based on three core criteria and created a weighted score:
- Aggregated customer reviews from across the web and created a weighted average rating
- Ran reviews through a sentiment analysis program to identify key themes
- Checked for complaints with the Better Business Bureau
- We checked how easy the company app or portal was to use and how easy it was to upload and manage the listing.
FFMLS companies should provide basic services, including:
- Listing to your local MLS
- Pushing listings to sites like Zillow and Trulia
- Maximum allowable photos
- Unlimited free listing changes
- Keeping a listing active until you cancel or close on your home
We noted add-on services that help you sell and manage your sale, like professional photography or an online dashboard. We didn’t give credit for fluffy offerings, such as video tours that are just photo montages or listings on Craigslist.
We compared pricing tiers for services with baseline national averages and other brands.