Home Bay syndicates your listing to all the major websites that buyers use to find a home, plus thousands of local real estate sites. This post will explain how potential buyers know how to contact you if your information isn't shown.
Sites That Don't Display Seller Information:
Essentially, any site that isn't Home Bay doesn't allow your information to be shown.
Here are the details:
- Redfin only displays Redfin agents, and local agent sites only display the local agent who owns that particular website. Realtor.com features agents who pay to be on that page.
- Same goes for Zillow and Trulia. They were holdouts for a long time, but in the summer of 2016, they opted to remove all seller contact info on all listings except for FSBO listings.
- All these sites earn money by selling advertising to realtors, which means realtors will also appear on your listing page, and we cannot remove them.
- You'll notice that Home Bay also appears in the agent section, which happens because we input your listing onto these sites. If an interested buyer contacts us instead of you, we immediately forward the inquiry to you.
- The MLS doesn't display seller contact information directly, but does keep the information in its database and makes it accessible to realtors. Any buyer's agent who uses the MLS to look up your listing is instructed to contact you directly.
Home Bay Makes it Easy for Buyers to Contact You:
Your Home Bay listing page has buttons that allow buyers to reach out to you directly. They can both send messages and request showings right from your main listing page, as shown below.
Questions about seller contact info on listing sites? Ask us!
Interested in buying or selling?
We've improved the traditional real estate model with modern technology to cut costs, not quality.Get started today
Posted in Listing Your Home
- Selling a House (215)
- Buying a House (105)
- Real Estate Investing (66)
- Preparing to Sell Your Home (48)
- Home Improvement (42)
- Listing Your Home (28)
- For Sale By Owner (27)
- Real Estate Negotiations (27)
- Investment Property (26)
- Moving (26)
- Mortgage (20)
- Homeowner Advice (19)
- Marketing Your Home (19)
- Closing on a House (16)
- Personal Finance (16)
- Escrow (15)
- House Flipping (14)
- Home Value (14)
- Home Showings (13)
- Home Inspection (10)